Covering the nursing shortage crisis and emerging trends in nursing education

Monday, July 10, 2006

Nursing Shortage becoming a global issue

When I saw this subhead: "Kenya and the rest of East Africa are in desperate need of nurses but can't afford to hire them, resulting in a mass exodus" from the St. Petersburg Times in my newsreader, I could help but click for more.

I haven't quite yet figured out how to respond to this news, but I encourage you to take a look. I'm just blown away at how quickly the U.S. Nursing Shortage crisis is becoming a worldwide issue.

By advancing your nursing education, you can become an agent of change and a
leader in your field.

NURSING DEGREE FINDER

Earning your advanced nursing degree online is easy! You will attain your advanced nursing degree when and where you have the time-at work, at home, it's up to you;
it's all online.

Find out more about online nursing degrees.